AllForU

Friday, March 18, 2005

Happy Second Anniversary!

Hi...I am back again...funny the last post is supposed to be on the 17 March one...but dunno why it shows 16 March..haha anyway...17 March is suppposed to be the day that I first got to see this blog site that my dearest dear dear has created for me...wow...he created this like half a year ago..and I didnt noe anything..haha kk..its supposed to be a surprise..so I am not supposed to noe..haha.

My dear dear is so sensitive to my needs..hee realised that I dun have a jewellery box..so he got this super nice jewellery box with the word LOVE on it..for me to put all my jewellery in it..hee now I will have a place to put my accessories liao...and that will also house the necklace and earrings tat my dear dear bought for me too...hee...

Hee...really surprised to see this blog le...hee first time that I actually write things on a blog....oh well its like the whole world is using it and I just starting to use it..haha...

Wanna wish Dear Dear again Happy Second Anniversary! =)

I really love the surprise that you have for me! hee..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home