AllForU

Thursday, April 28, 2005

I am officially unemployed!

Today is my last day of exams or maybe I should say it was yesterday since its 1.25 a.m. now. Sat for my last paper, BM 341 International Tourism Management. There are 5 questions in all and all of them are based on a case which is the Tsunamis disaster that strike on 26 Dec last year. I think anyone who read the newspapers regarding the incident will be able to sit for the paper even without going for any lessons. That is what I felt cos I dun think I actually applied any framework or concept for this paper. I think if someone has good English and can write well, you will be able to score well. But I dun really care. I just need to make sure I pass all my modules so that I can graduate. Yupz. That is me. I am not those kind of people who will rather die if they could not get their honours. I think I am not a really smart kind of people but I am hardworking although I have been getting lazier as I get older..haha.

Anyway, Dear Dear was very nice to celebrate my last day of exams with me. We went to watch Sahara. We reached there at 130 and bought the 120 show. And it seems that our face has this "Quick issue us the tickets and Quick give us our Nachos and Drink. We are late for our show" look because the GV staff who gave us our Nachos told us "Dun worry. Your show has a 15 minutes of commercial, so you will still be on time." Haha. And this staff is super good. You know why? Cos we order a Nachos Combo and asked for extra cheese. And he actually gave us a lot of cheese. Yum Yum. Normally in other times when we asked for extra cheese, its just like a bit more but this time round it was like "Woah!". Haha. Me and Dear Dear loves to eat Nachos and lots of cheese. Its so satisfying. After finishing the Nachos, we will still use our fingers to finish up the cheese. Haha. It may sound gross but its this kind of licking that is super SHIOK!

Ok..now for the show. It was a good choice of movie. It was a comedy cum adventure show. The female lead Penelope Cruz was super hot and the male lead was a hunk but I dunno his name. Shall go and find out. There are funny characters in this show that makes it funny. Lots of actions too so overall, it was a nice movie. Or maybe we have been deprived of watching movie for so long that any shows may be nice to watch heh. And with the increase in movie prices next month, this may be the last time that we will be watching a $6.50 sh0w. May have to turn to Poh Kim Video Shop now since I am now OFFICIALLY UNEMPLOYED! oh man. Should start looking for a job. Still waiting for the call from UOB for the interview. Why I haven't receive any call yet??? She told me she will call me and schedule an interview for me one. Think I have to take the initiative to call her and asked about it since I am the one looking for a job.

Decided to go to Fish & Co for an early dinner. Craving for the seafood platter that we had last time. Again we were one of the few customers and we enjoyed our meal. Seafood Platter is THE food to eat at Fish & Co. Also took a few photos of us and our Hippos. Shall post them soon. So for dessert, what else but our favourite Macadamia Nut Andersen Ice Cream. Heavenly Good. And all the talk about me losing weight after my exams. Can't seem to start my exercise regime. But I need to start soon cos my Taiwan Trip is coming soon and I want to look good in the photos haha but its onli in two weeks time so how much can I lose?? haha. And I am going to eat and eat when I reached Taiwan.

Shall start my FYP on my Taiwan Trip.....haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home