AllForU

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Its the final leg...

Exams are coming liao...in less than 2 weeks' time...my final exams in my whole entire studying life...really have to go all the way..and make sure I graduate lor...haha especially with my Piglet terrorising me to study..if not he will bomb my house..haha....stressed....so many things to study...so little time..but I just have to make do with all the time that is left...ahhh....

After exams, then its the job-seeking season...hopefully I can pass my interview at UOB and start working there....and hope dear dear can get into AGD too....hee hopefully we will know about whether both of us get what we want before we go Taiwan..hee then it will be a happier trip..although even if we do not know..think it will still be a nice trip ba..hee...

Our second time that we went overseas together..this time by plane and further away..so excited..but right now, I must concentrate on my studies first...must make sure I do ok for my papers then I can go Taiwan with ease...heh..

K got to go mug liao...jiayou...just a few days more...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home