AllForU

Friday, April 29, 2005

My First Day of Freedom

Today is my first day of freedom. Decided to write down what I did everyday after my exams as far as possible and see whether I have been making use of my free time.

As Dear Dear still have two more papers to go, we woke up early and head to Lee Wee Nam library to study. As usual, I bought the $2 Mac Breakfast and changed the drink to Milo. Mac's Milo really very nice. Very chocolaty. First thing I did at the library, flipped to the Classified section and see whether they are any jobs for me. Conclusion, no suitable jobs. So shall read all the things that I wanted to read during exams but didn't have much chance to - My Her World Magazine, my New Paper, Newsapapers..u name it. During exams, have to restrict myself from reading too much cos I will just spend the whole day reading.

Around 1030, I decided to call Ms Zanda from UOB. She is the one who had a phone interview with me. (not sure whether this is the correct spelling cos I felt too paiseh to ask "May I noe how to spell your name?"), so I presume this is how it is spelled, quite a special name hor. The telephone goes, "Zanda here. Leave a message." So, left my message.

A few hours passed, still no call from her. Dear Dear told me to call her back. Decided to do just that. Yay! She picked up. "Hi! Is that Ms Zanda. This is Ying Ying here." And she goes, "You are Ying Ying from Oriental?" Oh no. She has forgotten about me. Then I started telling her who I am. "Oh Ying Ying from NTU. I remembered speaking to you but I have changed department. Give me your contacts and I will get my colleagues to call you back." Ok...I think that is the reason why I did not receive any calls from them cos Zanda has changed departments and I suspect my application is hiding somewhere in a huge stack of documents. Now just have to pray hard that she will tell her colleagues to help me track my application. It is taking way too long. If they are not going to schedule an interview for me, I better jollywell go find other jobs. 5 months and 30 days to being labelled as "Chronic Unemployed."

Left the library at 430 cos Dear Dear need to go back hall to tack his books and he didn't bring any tacks to the library. Reached back hall, felt tired so took a nap. Got woken up by the loud thunder sound. So could not sleep and so went to have an early dinner.

Time to start packing my room. There are a lot of things in my room but actually not much to pack also cos I decided to throw or recycle all my lecture notes and tutorials cos I dun want to bring them home. Its so heavy and I think I will not look at them again anyway. So I started putting aside all the things that I wanted to throw away. My day ended when I finished clearing my top cupboard. Shall continue with my packing tmr ba.

Long entry. Routine life. Nothing special.

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home