AllForU

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Back from Taiwan Part II

Back from Taiwan. I haven't been blogging for so long, ever since I came back from Taiwan cos my computer is down. Dunno what happen to it. Sobz. Think have to turn to either Sheng Yang or Yixin to help me take a look liao. But so paiseh everytime has to get SY to help me solve my computer problems but I have no one else to turn to liao. SY is like the computer god to me. =)

Taiwan is so fun. The people there are very nice. The place is very clean. The scenery is superb. I shall update the photos then can talk more about it. I can go on for ages about the trip and I think you will be bored to death without any photos.

Returned to Singapore. What is the first thing that I did when I step out of the plane??? Any takers???

Drum Rollllllllllllll........

Switch on my hp lor. Haha.

Messages coming in. Not a lot though. But got two voice messages. Wondering whether issit from UOB. Pray hard. So I called the voice mail and YAY! Its from UOB. Hi! This is Sarine here from UOB HR. Kindly return me a call at XXXXXXXX. Yippee! Waited for so long for this call! Finally! Why must they call me when I am in Taiwan. Monday is public holiday. So have to wait till Tuesday before I can call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home