AllForU

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dear first day of work tmr!

Dear came to pick me up at my house today..hee went downstairs and was surprised to see Giant on the passenger seat..strapped to the seat belt..super cute! Hee..Dear must have know that I miss Giant too much so decided to send him back to me..hee tonite can hug Giant to sleep liao.

Went to Bugis to catch Batman Begins..first Batman show that I watched..think its really very nice..the Batman very shuai..looks like Tom Cruise..think its his eyes...

Dear went to see doctor this morning before he came to pick me up...he got a bad sore throat..poor thing..tmr first day of work..today sick..haha he told me that the doctor asks him whether he needs an MC..then he told doctor that tmr he first day of work...haha so not nice to get MC...hope Dear will get better tmr..first day so think wun be too busy ba..maybe more of an orientation..office tour and briefing ba..

All the best tmr, Dear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home