AllForU

Friday, June 10, 2005

Excited!!!!

I am excited. Really excited. Went down to UOB Plaza 1 to sign my letter of offer. My appointment is Senior Officer...the pay is higher than I expected...the fringe benefits are also very good...I like my job...what more can I expect? I am a lucky gal. Went to Republic Plaza to do my pre-employment check-up. X-Ray, urine test..this test and that test...Everything is done! So eager to start on my first job.

I have plans wat I want to achieve in 2 yrs down the road, 5 yrs down the road...so I tell myself I must really work hard. I must make sure that I learn as much as I can in these 2 years. Make no mistakes. I am still under 6 months probation. So, must work hard and show them that I deserve to have a place there.

I am just so excited over what lies ahead. Jiayou Ying Ying!

3 Comments:

  • hey girl, really happy for u! smile.. glad u found something u like n somemore the offer is gd.. hehe.. work hard girl! u can do it! jiayou!! :D

    By Blogger Sunshye, at 12:18 AM  

  • Thanks Sheila! I am sure you will be able to find a job that you like and that the pay and benefits will be good too! Jiayou! All the best in your job search. Do not give up! =)

    By Blogger Dear Dear, at 5:40 PM  

  • Hi Candy! Hee..think one day I really need to change to a more user-friendly comments column cos sometimes will really miss out the comments section. Btw, how did u come across my blog? Hee..u working already or looking for job?

    I will be starting work on 20 June tentatively..training actually..not starting work yet...Do you blog too? =)

    By Blogger Dear Dear, at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home