AllForU

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Good News from UOB

Finally uploaded all the photos that we took during our Taiwan Trip.

Its 240 am now. I am still awake. Wanted to finish uploading all the photos in Taiwan and update bloggie with a piece of good news.

UOB called me at 645 pm. I was taking a nap but was woken up by the vibration of my phone. Was reading the Harry Potter Book that Ming Ee lend to me just now at Hougang Point where we meet up with Bin..not that the book is boring so I fell alseep..it is very interesting..but cos I tot UOB will not call me liao since its already 530 pm..so decided to take a nappy...

Its Sarine from UOB. I was still in a drowsy mode but her name actually kinda jocked me awake. She was there to tell me that I was selected for the CSO position! Really very happy! Sarine then told me about the compensation package, medical benefits, annual leave and lotsa things..she told me a lot but I couldn't remember everything..then she asked me how do I find it. Hee..I told her its much better than I expected. So, she says she takes it that I am willing to accept the offer. Of course! Hee. This is something that I wanted so much. Even if the pay is lower than I expected, I will still take the offer lor.

So, she told me to go down to the office at UOB Plaza 1 to look at the letter of offer and at the same time, go for a medical check-up. Wow. So fast? I tot. Then, she says that tentatively, the training will start on 20 June..so that means its about one week's time or so. So, when Dear comes back from Europe, we will have about one week together before both of us start work.

I am really excited over starting work at UOB now..but a bit scared at the same time too..cos it will be a new environment..and I will be meeting new people, learning new stuff etc...but Really looking forward to all this! I am happy that I got a job that I want..I think I am a lucky gal. =)

2 Comments:

  • congrats Ying! glad u've got a job tt u alwayz wanted. smile.. good luck for ur career @ UOB! AUNTIE YING YING.. FEBBIE HERE. CONGRATS ON GETTING THE JOB! HEHE.. FEBBIE SAW MY NAME MENTIONED IN YOUR BLOG. SO HAPPY. :D

    By Blogger Sunshye, at 10:11 AM  

  • Hi Febbie! Hee..thanks...auntie Ying Ying very happy...my Giant wants to noe you le...when you free? so that Giant can come and meet you? Hee.

    By Blogger Dear Dear, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home