AllForU

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Happy 28th Month

Piggyingz is very happy today cos its our 28th Month. Dear and his family came to my house to pick me up and we went back to NTU to take our convo pictures since didn't take any with Dear cos he was in hospital. And today is also the first day of hall camp and so coincidence, Dear's brother is also staying in Hall 2.

We took quite a number of shots at Hall 2, then Yunnan Garden where we met Dear's friend, Edwin and then at Nanyang Auditorium. Actually taking photos can be so tiring, especially with the heavy gown on you and my witch shoes..haha. But I think that the photos that I took today are much better than the actual convocation itself. Think its less rush and I think its cos of Dear's presence..hee more happy, so took nicer pictures too! Hee.

After all the photo taking, I went back Dear's house and we started looking at the photos that we just took and downloaded them onto the blog. Then, we had fun looking at past photos that we took over the past year and tried to consolidate those photos that we wanted to go and develop..haha but still not done yet..there are just too many photos that we took.

At around 830, we went to have dinner at S11. Dear and me shared stingray and sotong. The stingray was nice although not very nice and the sotong is just so so...not as nice as the one at Fishermen's Village and the one that we had when we went to the Hall 11 hall production. Then Dear's parents sent me home. So nice of them.

Hee..now I am online receiving our convo pictures that we took from Dear Dear. Both of us working tmr although Dear got another week of MC but he still wants to go to work! Must take care of yourself k, Dear Dear!

Hope that we will enjoy more happy monthniversary in future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home