AllForU

Friday, August 12, 2005

National Day (Part Two)

I have a craving for steamboat so went to have steamboat with Dear Dear. But Dear was not very hungry so he didn't really eat a lot. I had quite a lot of prawns though. Yum Yum. The prawns this time round were much better than the ones that we had last time. Dear Dear treated me to 3 big cups of sugarcane juice! We spent 6 bucks on sugarcane alone lor. Very kua zhang hor. Took some photos. Shall post it up soon.

After that, we strolled around the rest of the carnival before proceeding to the field to watch the NDP on the large screen. We reached there just after the National Anthem. We were standing outside when the National Anthem was playing actually.

Then came the fighter planes and helicopters. They were just flying above us. The fighter planes' formation were really cool! Really enjoyed the whole performance.

Of course, the highlight of the parade were the fireworks! Sooooooooooo beautiful! First time I am so close to the fireworks. Besides the fireworks at the Padang, there were also fireworks at Marina at the same time. It was very loud but Really very beautiful! So, I actually got to see both the displays of the fireworks at the place that I was standing. So romantic to stand besides Dear Dear to watch the fireworks! I want to go catch it again next year if possible. But think I want to be near the sea instead of at the field. Think it will be a much better view cos the view will be unobstructed.

It was a very fun n happy day with Dear that day!

Piggyingz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home