AllForU

Monday, August 22, 2005

Saturday...

Worked half-day on Saturday. Stayed in office till about 2 pm waiting for Dear to leave his house and get on the train first. Dear called me when he reached Bugis and I made my way down to Orchard to look for Dear. We went walk walk around Orchard. Passed by Giordano and there was a performance by young kids. Realised that Giordano is launching their Disney series of clothes. When we went in, we were given free popcorns to eat somemore. Supposed to have lunch one but not hungry liao.

Then, we went to walk walk around. When we passed by Paragon, we saw a crowd and realised that its actually Fei Ge from the Taiwan Variety Show,"Zhong Yi Da Ge Da". Was not really a fan of him so I didnt stay long to watch.

Went to Marche to have an early dinner before we go and catch our "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory". I asked Dear to go and buy food while I will be a princess and wait for my food. Wahahahaha. When Dear came back with the pizza, I was like "Woah!" It looks so yummy and it tastes very nice too! Really feel like a princess. Haha. Had Rosti and Cheese Sausage too! Yummy! The Root Beer at Marche also very nice.

And now the movie. Think me and Dear enjoyed the show a lot. Although my friend says that a lot of her friends watched it and dun find it is worth the money but personally, I really enjoyed it. I think they got a good cast and I think Charlie is really a cute boy! The show is also very funny lor. Me and Dear was like laughing and laughing. Super Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home