AllForU

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Irritating ShopKeeper at Queensway!

Thanks Dear for allowing me to talk about this IRRITATING shopkeeper!

We went to Queensway, then we enter this small little shop..me and Dear were just looking at the shirts..then Dear took out one flowery shirt out to see, so my first reaction was "Eeeeeeee!" This was my conversation with Dear. The shopkeeper heard my Eeeeee and immediately commented that I got NO TASTE!!!!! FINE!

That day, I was wearing my favourite flowery dress and when he saw my dress, he said,"Why you eeeee? You also in flowery dress wat!" So, I say,"Not the same, I am a girl and he is not." Then, he continued,"You DUNNO the fashion now ah???? The fashionable and rich people in Italy are all wearing this kind of shirt lor! If you want to be RICH, then you must wear this shirt. If you don't believe, ask him to go and try lor!" FINE! I ALREADY VERY PISSED WITH HIM LIAO BUT I AM TRYING MY BEST NOT TO SHOW IT TOO MUCH! So, Dear went in to try and the shirt really doesn't suit him at all, so I give the No-No sign to Dear. AND THE IRRITATING SHOPKEEPER still continue to comment and rebutt EVERYTHING THAT I SAID AND COMMENTED! That's it!

I was so PISSED with him that I just walked out of his shop and I told Dear this is what I called BAD service...commenting on what others say and KEEP ON rebutting what the customers think and saying that THEY HAVE NO TASTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home