AllForU

Saturday, September 02, 2006


28th June: Ist Day of my Block Leave Dear Dear took half day off to accompany me. In the morning, I went to Nik Maple to see doctor for my eczema. Reached there around 930 a.m., was told to wait for at least 2 hours. Expected. The last time I came, was told to wait for at least 3 hours, it was already 7 p.m. by the time I register, in the end, I decided to give it a miss, so wait till today then go and see. In the end, saw the doctor, doc says my skin very dry so must always moisturise then should be ok liao..appointment in another 3 weeks time. Spent a total of abt $170 on consulations + all the products..Used the products for abt 5 days liao..think its really good..at least now my skin is not so flaky as before. After that, I went to Dear Dear's work place to meet him for lunch at Black Agnus. Second time there for me but First time there with Dear Dear. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home