AllForU

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dear Dear had his second paper today. I wanted to wake up before his paper to wish him good luck one but me as a PIG, overslept. By the time I woke up, its already 945 and Dear Dear is already in the examination hall. Sorri Dear. =(

So in the morning, decided to upload the photos that we took on the day after my papers at Fish & Co. Then was talking to Wendy and we decided to go to International Plaza next Tuesday to send our resume to those job agencies. That reminds me I need to go zap all my certs. Thats easy. But I need to get a formal photo of myself. Dun have any now. So must go and take. The thought of dressing up just to go take a photo at JP puts me off. But I have to do it sooner or later so decided to do it. Wanted to go to JP to take it tonite one but I went to have a four hours nap and by the time I woke up, it was quite late liao so decided to take it tmr morning lor. Hopefully can take a nice one. Haha.

Went to extension to have KFC with Dear Dear. Both of us have a craving for KFC haha. I had a mushroom shrooms meal and Dear Dear had a curry crunch meal but the curry crunch is not available so he had crispy chickens. Then we changed one whipped potato to cheese fries. Tastes super good. Then went to shop at Prime. Bought 2 chilli crab cup noodles, yakult and M&Ms. Then went to our favourite bread shop and got my favourite mini doughnuts, (I have finished them liao..all by MYSELF!), and two breads for tmr's breakfast.

The weather is really super hot. Came back sweating like mad. Went to wash my clothes and went over to Weishan's room and took photos with her and Jin Ling. Its Weishan's last day in hall. Me moving out soon too. In about a week's time. Came back at around 9 plus then just watched tv and chatted on MSN non-stop. Watched Survivor, the only Survivor, Stephanie, from Ulong got voted off, got outnumbered by the people from Kuror. Very sad. Cos I think Stephanie is really very good. But this game is all about survivor of the fittest and I think the others see Stephanie as a real threat to them.

Feeling hungry again. Think I have started a very bad habit of eating supper everyday. Always get hungry at this time. This is bad. Shall kick this habit when I get back home and really start exercising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home