AllForU

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Its a rainy day today....woke up in the morning and went for my last BM 341 Tutorial...come back hall and took a nap...woke up again and started to do some revision...then around 6 something, decided to go to extension with dear dear to have dinner...so sianz of canteen food that I also dunno what to have...hee so off we went to extension..

I had my usual hokkien mee from the zhi cha stall and dear dear ordered chicken rice...then after that we went to our favourite bakery shop to buy bread for supper and breakfast...hee went to buy a packet of mini doughnuts..yummy..they taste really great! we also bought a ham and potato bread, one otak bread and one black pepper chicken bread..haha cos three bread cost $2 ma..so might as well..

Then we went to Prime...then I realised that Nanyang Supermart has been inflating its prices by so much...a similar packet of honey stars cost 50cents more lor...if I just top up another 95 cents, I could get one large packet..double the content lor...ok I shall not buy honeystars from Nanyang Supermart anymore...hee so we got one large packet and then we could not decide on what drink to buy..haha so we wasted quite a lot of time choosing (which turned out to be a blessing in disguise)..then in the end we settled on Mocha milk...yupz taste not bad...I will still buy it again next time...

Ok..done with all the shopping and back to hall...decided to save money and walk back hall as usual..but after walking past the bus-stop for like 50 metres, the sky start to drizzle...dear dear make a good decision to walk back and take the bus...luckily for that quick decision..cos not long after it started to rain so heavily..if we had not walk back, we would be stuck in the heavy rain..heh.

Finally we reached back hall..and now back to work again..until 10 pm where I can watch my Amazing Race...my favourite reality TV show...will not want to miss it..k thats all...going back to mug...jiayou! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home