AllForU

Monday, May 02, 2005

Its 130 am now on Monday morning. Its a public holiday cos yesterday was labour day. Dear Dear came back from his soccer match. Man U won against Charlton, 4-0. Hee..so I supposed Dear Dear is in quite a good mood. Introduced the Petals around the Rose game to Dear Dear. He figured it out in 5 mins. I think the part about the smarter you are, the longer you will take to solve the puzzle is not really true. Its just there to attract pple to play the game thats all. Haha. Still think its a very fun game and everyone should at least give it a try. But those who have figured it out shouldn't say it out. If not, it will spoil the fun of it all.

Went access lab today. Wanted to have Mac for lunch one. Went all the way to Canteen A then realised that its labour day, so Mac is not opened. So have to walk back to S4 feeling kinda disappointed. Had a craving for Mac. So no choice, went to Canteen 3, the onli place with food. Ordered "luo mee" but it doesn't taste nice at all. Think the nicest "luo mee" that I have ever tried is the one at my house.

Felt sleepy after lunch as usual. Slept on the table and woke up with numb arms and legs. Haha. Spent the whole day reading the May Her World. Dear Dear couldn't believe that I could actually spend the whole day reading it. He said at most he will take two hours?? That's the max. But no, I dun. I will even read the advertisements. Mostly about cosmetics. I am not one who puts on make-up a lot but I liked reading about the different kinds of make-up that are available in the market and the wonders that they can do to improve one's appearance. I might need them more when I start work in a few months' time I think. Talking about work, didn't do anything constructive about finding a job. Haha. Its the holidays. So, give myself a break. K, I promise I will finish up the application for the position of credit operations officer at ABN AMRO today. Just try my luck although customer service is what I really want. Hopefully, will get a call on Tuesday. Please. Give me a call. Sounds desparate, huh. Need money to go Taiwan. If there is a job waiting for me, can spend money with more ease. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home