AllForU

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Piggyingz's last few days of slacking..haha.

It's Dear's first day of work today...hee shall leave him to update what happened himself ba..think first day like nothing much cos Dear was communicating to me through smses all the while and he even got MSN on his company's laptop but since I am out, couldn't go online and talk to him...nevermind shall talk to him tonite then..

Met Yixin and Sheila at Bugis..was 15 mins late..alighted at the wrong bus-stop cos first time taking it and in the end have to walk kinda far...haha nothing new..I am always lost..direction idiot that's me..haha..then we went to Yoshinoya to have our lunch..by the way, have to congratulate these two friends of mine..Sheila got a job at Accenture and Yixin is going to DSTA. Both very good companies I would say..hee so happy for both of them. We must jiayou together ya!

So we went shopping around but didn't see anything that catch our eyes..onli when we went to G2000..they have this new promotion, where u buy a top and get the second top at 50% discount. On top of that, if you have an Amex card, you get an additional 15% discount..good hor..hee so in the end, both me and Sheila got two tops each and Sheila's mum will be helping us pay for them using her Amex card to enjoy the discount. So good. That time I bought my top and skirt without discount lor..aiyah should have waited till today..haha if I have known..haha.

I guess there will be more shopping trips with Sheila next time. Loved shopping with this gal..plus both of us wear the same size of clothing..so if it suits her, most probably can suit me too..hee..but think if I continue eating and not exercising, I will grow fat soon and next time cannot wear the same size liao haha. Ok..I better not let it happen...so scary..short and fat..oh no..better jio Cynthia to go exercise soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home