AllForU

Monday, August 22, 2005

Sunday...

Met Dear at City Hall. Walking around aimlessly but we dunno what to have for lunch. Hee then we walked past Kenny Roger and it just hit me that I wanna eat that. Dear was not very hungry so we shared a meal..a one quarter chicken, plus macaroni with cheese and pasta..and also the Muffin! I loved the Muffin at Kenny Rogers! And not forgetting the lemon tea..it is really lemon and tea...very nice. I always think Kenny Rogers serves the nicest lemon tea.

Went to watch "The Maid" too. Haha..our dear Piglet is so scared but he keep saying that he is not scared lor. He keep repeating,"Daddy..Mummy..Piglet not scared! I am watching!" Haha but in actual fact, he was not facing the screen most of the time. Haha. Oh ya..we had Nachos also...how can we forget our favourite snack! Haha.

The Maid is kinda scary but not VERY scary..I still screamed a few times. Think I screamed quite loud lor but think a lot of pple were screaming at the same time so not very obvious..if not will be super paiseh..haha.

Two different genres of shows over the weekend. Think Dear and I really Movie Addicts. We just loved watching movies and somemore now not like in uni...where we can go watch on weekdays..now can onli watch on weekends..super ex...but bo bian...hard to watch movies on weekdays lor.

Went BK to have dinner. Nice mushroom swiss burgers. My favourite burger in BK. Everytime I go BK, I will just order mushroom swiss. Oh no..think I am really PIG le..I seem to be talking about food and food and food. Haha. Piggyingz Loves Food! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home