AllForU

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Third Day....

Woke up at 930 a.m. This is the day that I said I was going to have my photo taken. So Dear Dear went to the free access lab to study first. Around 11 a.m., I left my hall and off to JP to take my photo. Sianz. Dress up and travel all the way just to take photo. Reached around 1130 and took my photo.

Haha. Asked the gal whether I could take my photo sideways and not straight so that my face will not look so round and fat. Then she asked me which side? Left or right? Haha. Seriously, I dun even noe which side of me look nicer. So I told her I dunno leh. She is very nice and says nevermind, we shall try both sides. So in the end I took a total of 4 shots. In the end, we decided on the one with my left part of the face facing the camera. Think its ok. Waited for 15 mins for photo to be developed. When I went back to collect it, saw a promotion that says, top up $1 more to get a floppy disk. Thinking why not, just in case, next time I run out of photos and there is no time to take again, I could use this photo again. BUT I waited for so long to get my floppy disk. Then someone I think its the manager told me that there is something wrong with the computer and they could not get it done for me. So, I got a receipt from them and I will go and get it next Tuesday.

Went to the foodcourt and got lunch for Dear and me. Went back hall to change and went back access lab to deliver food to Dear Dear. Poor Dear Dear, seems like the whole world has finished exams except his group. But must jiayou k, Dear Dear. Its your last exams liao! All the best! Me and the babies will be supporting you all the way. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home