AllForU

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Interview at UOB

After the session at Phillip Capital, it is already 645 pm. Wondering whether I should give Sarina a call. But its so late liao. What will she think of me? Not enthu rite, so late then called. But in the end, I decided to call and try my luck to see whether she is still in office. I noe that people working at banks dun go home so early. Haha. Better call today before I dragged for another day to call tmr.

Ok true to wat I tot. She is still at office. I am supposed to go for an interview tmr. Yoo Hoo! Finally!!! An interview that I am dying to go. Haha. Ok think I sound too desparate but this UOB thing has started since February so can't blame me ma. So, decided to go to Dear's brother shop to print out the application forms to fill up since she is sending me the forms through email and since computer down at home, better do all I need to do before I go home lor.

So, printed all the information that I think I need to noe about the interview tmr. Had chicken rice with Dear at a nearby coffee shop and after that Dear sent me home. Went home, bathed, filled up the form and there were so many things to fill in. By the time I finished abt 90 percent of it, I was so dead tired that I have no energy to flip through my UOB notes and I decided to go to sleep and leave all the character referees and minor section here and there to tmr morning.

Ok..Wednesday is here. Went to make photocopies of my certificates in the morning and bought KFC back for lunch. Came home and read the email that Sarine emailed me and realized that I need to photocopy my ic too. Stupid. Why didn't I read it before I went to zap? Decided to go to Raffles place to zap. After lunch, went to get ready, bath, make up and went to get ready all my important documents and put them in my file.

Reached Raffles place at about 130. Went to find out from the MRT staff how to go to UOB Plaza. After that, I realized that the MRT staff actually told me the wrong exit cos when I came out, UOB Plaza is on the opposite side of the road, so she actually told me the wrong exit. Haha. Went to Caltex house and went to zap my IC first before I go to UOB Plaza. So expensive. They charged me 20 cents for photocopying one IC lor. But bo bian, I need it urgently. Although its just 20 cents but I think its really expensive for a piece of paper lor. Dun you agree?

Ok. So finally proceed to UOB Plaza. Hol-land again. Went to UOB Plaza 2 instead of Plaza 1. Went to ask the security guard then realized I am in the wrong building. Malu. Think the security guard is very nice. He told me the exact direction, " U leave this building, walk all the way straight and you will reach," without any signs of laughing at me for being so stupid when the buildings are just next to each other.

The building is huge. Have to take different lifts to reach the level that you want. Everyone coming back from lunch and the first lift was full. Have to wait for the next one. Interview is at 2 p.m. Supposed to reach ten minutes before hand. My watch shows 150 p.m. but the clock in the lift showed 155 p.m. Oh no. Panic. Late for my first interview.

Reached the office. No one at the desk. Luckily, a gal came out and I told her I am looking for Ms Sarine. She told me to wait a while. Sarine came out shortly and showed me to the interview room. At first, I tot that another person is interviewing me then when Sarine sat down, then realised that she is actually the interviewer. She didn't mention anything about me being late. I was still on time actually but on the dot at 2 p.m. Haha.

She got photocopies of my certs and commented on my IC photo that I looked very different. haha. Thank god. Of course I look different. The IC photo was the photo that I took in Primary 6 where I looked real nerdy with my mushroom hair and nerdy spectacles. Typical studious student. Haha.

Interview lasted only 20 mins. More about the interview in my next entry. Super long entry. Got to go off to pack my cupboard. Mum just got me a cupboard to put all my stuff that I brought back from hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home