AllForU

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Giant's first blog entry

Today is Daddy's second day of work. Mummy woke up early to sms Daddy. Then, mummy hugged me and went back to sleep. Daddy says I am the master of seducing and no one can resist me..hee.

I was sleeping soundly then I felt someone taking me away from Mummy's arm. Giant is very scared...then when I turned my head, I saw that its Uncle Kevin..mummy's brother. He took me to the storeroom and just put me inside. Sobz sobz..the storeroom so dark..Giant is so scared. Giant shouted and screamed but no one can hear Giant.

Luckily, Mummy woke up not long after and managed to find Giant. She told me that Uncle Kevin just playing Hide and Seek with me..so dun have to be scared lor..then Mummy put me on the sofa to watch tv and she went to wash the dishes. Mummy so hardworking hor.

Then, Uncle came again while Mummy is busy and took me to Ah Ma's room and hide me again. When Mummy finished washing the dishes, she found Giant again...I think this hide and seek game is so fun! I want to play Hide and Seek with kor kor they all.

So, I asked Eeyore Kor Kor first. I faced the wall and counted to 100. I tot it should be enough time for kor kor to hide himself but when I went to Mummy's room, that Eeyore Kor Kor so slow..I count till 100 and he is still on Mummy's bed..dun have to play liao lor.

Went to ask Piggy Kor Kor to play with Giant. So, I did the same thing..count to 100. But that Piggy Kor Kor cannot make it ..he walked until the door..then he fell asleep at the door lor.

So, can onli turned to BHH Kor Kor. He keeps crying..dunno for wat...he just likes to cry. So, he cry so loud..i just followed his cry can find him liao..not fun one.

Too bad Piglet Kor Kor not around..if not can asked him to play with Giant. Next time, must ask Daddy to bring me back..then can play with Piglet Kor Kor and my new found friend, Corn..somemore Daddy's house bigger..more fun to play also..hee...

No one to play with now...shall go and watch TV. Giant is a TV addict!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home