AllForU

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Piggyingz Misses her Pigaholic SO MUCH!!!!

I miss my Pigaholic. Really miss him. I miss u DEAR... When was the last time I see u? Hmmm...Sunday ba..when u sent me home from Bugis. So, its like 9 days liao..but u will be coming back tmr liao! Hee...but think will onli get to see u on Thursday ba..tmr will be kinda late by the time u are back in Singapore..

I saved all ya smses to me while u are in Europe..hee..from the first one when u told me that the plane is taking off while still in Singapore, (just received SMS from you..hee..transiting at Finland..have to wait for 7 hrs before taking a 13 hrs flight back to Singapore..hee can see u soon liao)..to when you reached Swiss after the long flight and bringing Piglet and Eeyore to the rhinefalls where they enjoyed themselves..to asking me whether UOB called me regarding my application..to asking me abt my new phone..and after that your congratulations to me when I got my job..to the part where u were in Italy on the way to Milan..and on the boat to Vernice..(bought presents for Hippos)..at Florence..(bought present for Giant)..to the last sms that u sent me earlier...hee..oh no...I think you will not want to see ya phone bill this month..hee.

I will be starting work on 20 June tentatively..so it will just be like 6 more days of non-working life together before u start work also...haha I sound kinda sad hor...haha...I am actually very excited over the job..but on the other hand, since I am on shifts, it will be even harder for us to meet up next time...so must treasure watever free time we have now..before both of us get tied down by work committments...both of us must Jiayou oh! haha..must earn enough to feed our Giant ma..haha.

See ya back in Singapore in 19 hrs time! Misssssssssssssssssss YOU!

1 Comments:

  • soooo sweet! hehe.. when sy was away, i oso like u.. keep his smses, n my smses to him.. juz in case he didnt receive it.. :P anyway, noe how u feeling.. hahaa.. darling ying, u will see ur dear dear soon! happy for u. :D

    By Blogger Sunshye, at 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home