AllForU

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Our Date at Suntec

Met Dear at Suntec today. Wa super crowded..people jam at the bridge to Suntec...think I took 15 mins just to get across lor. Think its cos of the Comex fair and food fair. But cos Dear already at the Comex fair to help out his brother, so decided to meet him there.

Super hungry..haha cos since morning, I onli had one cup noodle. Suggested to Dear that we go Kenny Rogers to have dinner. We had the lover's special...Half-a-chicken, ribs slab, three side dishes, my favourite muffins and of course the nice ice lemon tee..Dear so sweet, he let me have the chicken drumstick while he eat the thigh meat lor..thanks Dear..hee I have a very wonderful dinner. Thanks for the treat! Still feeling very full now..haha.

Dear also bought me a very cute Disney Easter Egg from ShangHai. Inside got chocolates but cos still coughing now, so going to eat them after I get well! Dear also bought Giant a new set of clothes!!!! Really cute. Just now, met Dear's bro and his Da Sao at the IT fair then they sent the both of us home. Then, Dear and I help Giant to put on his new clothes. Super Cute! Its a Rooney Jersey and a Man U shorts lor. Now, Giant is really Dear's favourite liao!

Thanks Dear for everything! Know that you went to Shanghai for work but you still find time to buy things for us...hee...thankie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home