AllForU

Friday, May 27, 2005

UOB Interview Part Two

Interview only lasted 20 mins. Casual interview so I was not nervous at all. Sarine asked me about myself, my career aspirations, which dept I want to work in cos she actually has openings for fresh grads in a no. of depts.

Told her that I dun really have any preference. Told her my worries about my voice cos its naturally not tat sweet and a lot of pple tot I am having sore throat and since customer service at call centre, customers onli hear ur voice so voice is actually impt. But Sarine says my voice sounds ok, she will keep in view. She might put me as front line customer service or maybe even operations. But she needs time to decide.

Will call me again in one week's time for second interview if I am shortlisted. Ok, shall not go into all the details about wat she says about me haha if not my head will swell. Pray hard for good news! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home