AllForU

Thursday, June 23, 2005

2nd day of work

nothing much....still not doing anything except surfing intranet...getting to know my new colleagues better...still not posted yet...nothing much to update...but ya..so far so good...enjoying my stay...my new colleagues are nice...bringing us the new people ard to the cheap cheap places in cbd to have lunch...haaa...never knew that u can find so many $2 food in that area...haaa...anyway my dear gian was having fun this morning playing hide and seek...and so ya...one day...while dear dear is working ....on one of her shift....i will go and play hide and seek with gian...and disappear with him...haa...and bring him home..i mean her mum will definitely not stop me bringing gian back with me..and so when dear dear came back from work...hmm..haa..wonder she can find gian so easily this time...muahahaha....
just an evil tot...haa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home