AllForU

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Outing at Tampines Mall

Met up with Mingyi, Sheila and Yixin at Tampines Mall. Sheila and Yixin came from their accenture interview.

Went to Cafe Cartel to have lunch. Cos got lunch promotion..$9.50 nett. We three gals ordered Breaded Crispy Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce and Yixin has Pasta with Half Shell Mussels in Spicy Tomato Sauce. (Shall get the photos from Sheila later.) Stayed there for kinda long..eat and talk a lot..talk about their interviews and stuff...and Mingyi will be going to Yunnan tmr for her YEP. I guess I will miss her and will miss reading her blogs especially...have been a loyal fan of her blog..haha.

After that, went shopping around. Went to G2000 cos got 50% discount. But think when Dear comes back, then we can go shop together..hee..then he can choose his and I can choose mine...need to buy some working clothes...starting work soon ma.

Then, we went into O.A.M.C (just realised that it stands for "Own a Mix Comfort". I got a working skirt. At first, I tot its a black skirt. Onli when I reached home, then realised its dark blue actually. Haha..but good also cos I have a black skirt liao..dun have dark blue yet. Its the onli piece left..cos the skirt comes with a blazer and someone bought the blazer but didn't buy the skirt. Actual price is 49 bucks but got 40% discount, so onli 29.40. Hee seldome can get a skirt that is of the correct waist size and correct length for me..and its so discounted..of course will buy it! haha..dun have to wait liao.

Thirsty. Went Mac to have some drinks. Then, Sheila got a call from Accenture! Woo Hoo! Both she and Yixin got into the second round of accenture interview! So happy for the two of them! Accenture is a good company and I hope that both of them will be able to nail it. I have confidence in both of them! Jiayou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home