AllForU

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Fun Day Today!

Met Dear at city hall. Went to walk walk around Suntec. Bought the two tops that I wanted to buy but didn't manage to buy at G2000. So lucky, saw a lady that was queueing behind me holding on to an Amex card. So me wanting the discount so much, actually thick-skinned asked the lady whether she can help me pay then I pay her in cash so that I can enjoy the 15% discount. Hee..she gladly agreed. Bo bian..haven't work yet..so can save then save..managed to save abt 10 bucks..hee happy.

Then, we went to Marina Square to collect our movie tixs for Initial D. While waiting for the show to start, we walked around the revamped Marina Square..quite a lot of changes..so many new shops..think I was a bit lost while walking around..haha..anyway, we decided to have our favourite Andersen's Macadamia Nut Ice-Cream before watching the show..yummy! So happy.

That's not the end of our eating..haha..we bought our all time favourite...Nachos Combo Set topped with extra cheese...haha..ya you must be thinking we are Pigs..haha ya we dun deny that..haha...but yummy yummy. As usual, GV always has like 10 minutes of advertisement..so just before the show started, we finished eating our Nachos..haha. Always like that..without fail.

I must say Initial D is a kinda nice show...me and Dear seldom watch Chinese Movies in cinema..but think Initial D must watch in cinema..then the effect will be there...cos of the car braking effect..I am not a car lover..(haven't even get my license yet..wonder when will I be able to get it..considering the fact that I now have a shift job...hmmm see how it goes ba..when everything settle down..then maybe will go learn..haha.)..ya as I was saying..ya I liked the show..not so much of the idols there..but more of the storyline and effect ba...heh.

Had dinner at some new eatery at Marina Square..Had laksa and Dear had curry chicken..haha unhealthy again...but bo chup la..haha today so happy..Dear sent me home too..

Tmr my first day of work..going to bring the lucky charm postcard that Dear gave me to work..hee.

So excited over my first day of work tmr! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home