AllForU

Friday, June 17, 2005

Happy Piggyingz

Happy 27th Month. Hee..talking to u on MSN now..keke..updating blog at the same time.

Came to my house and I brought Giant down to meet you. My mum and dad think I am crazy or something..study too much go mad liao..haha..asking me why I am bringing Giant down to meet you. Haha..but since we promised Giant to give him his pressie, then should bring him down and let him see his pressie ma. Haha..to whoever is reading this, I am quite sure I am mentally sound. But I just love soft toys ever since I was a child..even my mum has seen me talking to soft toys before when I am alone with them and at one point of time, she really think I am mad. Haha.

So, Giant got a Real Madrid Jersey for his pressie. Hee..we took a few photos. Shall post it up soon. Super cute! Now he thinks he is Beckham..very handsome and can kick football!

Oh no..mum screaming me to go to bed! Shall continue again tmr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home