AllForU

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Lunch with ex-colleagues

Had lunch with Ai-Lanne and Choo Leng this afternoon. Another of their colleague, Wai Mun, came along but I dun think I saw her before during my internship. We went to this restaurant nearby and Ai-Lanne treated me to lunch.

The lunch was not bad..and after that, I also had a scoop of mango gelato! My first gelato! Yummy! Very nice!

Had a good time catching up with them. Told them about my first job. They told me I am young..so I can afford to try out all things! Cos you will never noe until you try...Choo Leng told me, I must learn how to "ren". Its very important! Must "ren", then I will survive, then I can move up. I will remember this advice in my heart! I will "ren" in all circumstances...even if the customers called in and scold me for no reasons..haha..they say I must be prepared to face all these, esp when I am handling pple w loads of money in the bank..haha.

I am prepared to learn. I have my own xin li zhun bei liao. I am fresh. No experience. This will be a good time to learn all I can. My cousin works in UOB before for about 10 yrs..she told me UOB is a good place cos they are very willing to train pple. Yupz I know that..and that was one of the reasons why I wanted to go there so badly.

Really looking forward to the first day of work. Meeting new colleagues and undergoing training and eventually really being independent to start work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home