AllForU

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Who is this mysterious gal?

Hmmm...so who is this chio bu that my bf went out with? hmmm...must be so chio rite...eat lunch with her, watch movie and sent her home somemore..

And still dare to ming bu zhang dang to write in our blog...hmmm...got chance must go see how she look like..if she very chio, then ok la..forgive him..

Anyway, since I couldnt find Dear at TM, so I went out with this super Shuai ge who is waiting for his gf but dunno why, he suddenly decided to go out with me lor..haha must be I too pretty liao..haha..

So, we had lunch at Cafe Cartel, then we went to watch Mr and Mrs. Smith, then later he sent me home too. So sweet of him hor. I am falling deeply in love with this guy....hope to see him soon!

P.S.: He got this super cute piglet called Giant at his home. He showed him to me wearing a Beckham Jersey. Super cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home