AllForU

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Second Phone Interview with UOB

Results out. Decided to go out to celebrate with Dear Dear.

Before I left home, got a call on my handphone. 635xxxxx. Wondering whether its from UOB. Cos normally 635xxxxx will be someone from UOB. Picked it up. Sure enough. Its Jun from UOB. Didn't catch her name initially. I tot it was Joan or something. Only later did I realise its Jun. I actually spoke to her during the Campus Career Forum and she remembered me. Heard from Sarine that she is actually the person who will be in charge of recruiting people for the call centre.

So, she called to ask me how was the interview with Sarine. And she asked about what is my career aspiration and what I noe about the call centre and whether I have any concerns and such. Basically similar questions to what Sarine has asked me but my answers were not exactly the same. The way she asked it is a bit different.

Then, later she proceeded and told me she wanted to do a mini role play with me. I was thinking,"Again?" I tot I had gone through something like that in my first phone interview. But this time round it was in English. And the situation she posted to me was much more difficult than the first one. This one is about taking funds out before the stipulated date. She is a customer and asks me difficult questions which of course I do not know how to answer. So I replied, "Mdm, I need to check with my manager about your status. I will get back to you as soon as possible after I got an answer. I will give you a call tmr. Is that ok with you, Mdm?"

Customer seems not satisfied. "Tmr is too long. What about today?"

"ok Mdm, I will go ask my manager now and when I get the answer, I will give u a call?"

"How long later? 5 mins can?"

"Ok sure. Mdm. No problem."

"Bye."

Ok. This is the gist of it. The conversation went on longer. Haha. I am not sure whether I did ok. I seemed lost. Haha. Dunno what to answer.

Jun says she will give me a call in one to two weeks' time to see whether I am shortlisted for the second interview.

Waiting time again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home