AllForU

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Happy Piggyingz (Part II)

ok..back to where I had left off cos my mum was nagging me to sleep..

My dear Piglet and Eeyore were so lucky cos Dear actually bought them along for the trip..and on top of this, they both got a pressie too...a long tube of smarties that have their miniature on top of it..that can move when u push it.

Our always sleepy Piggy didn't go for the trip cos he will rather spend the time sleeping so no point bringing him. Might as well stay in Singapore to sleep. And since he didn't pei me that much while Dear is in Europe, he onli has a small little Kinder Hippo Chocolates. Haha. Good enough for him. To him, all it matters is sleep..so just let him sleep and he will be very happy.

Our BHH got a tee shirt that feature a Snoopy pushing the Leaning Tower of Pisa. The mini-tee fits BHH just nicely. Very cute too! Will let him put it on for a few more days before I changed to his convo gown for him. Both the twin hippos got lotsa nice hippo chocolates too!

And of course, not forgetting the most impt pressie..hee my pressie of course..its this super cute container that has a lot of cow prints on it..and attached to it is a small cow keychain...and inside are lots of chocolates..hard to describe how nice the container is...shall take a picture and post it up online...(my phone doesn't come with the usb cable to transfer the photos in my phone to the computer..so think it will take some time before I can post the photos up liao..haiz).

Hee..but the most precious pressie to me is to see my Dear Dear back safely in Singapore...love u Dear Dear. I loved the postcard that you wrote to me in Italy too! Very sweet of you. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home