AllForU

Saturday, June 18, 2005

I see you again! Never sick of you.

Went to Dear's Bro's shop to meet Dear. We have been meeting everyday ever since Dear came back from his Europe trip..Rot around at the shop..reading my second Harry Potter book..the Chamber of Secrets..borrowed the whole set from Mingyi..hopefully I can finish reading all of them before she is back but I doubt so...hee will try my best.

After that, we had dinner at Yoshinoya at Bugis Junction. I think the food is not bad considering that its a fast food outlet. Then we went walking around..went to Watson to get my lip balm first cos my lips are getting super dry..dunno why..maybe cos of the weather. Then, went to get my contact lens solution. Spent some time at the optical shop cos Dear wanted to get a new pair of spectacles. We had quite a bit of fun trying on the different spectacles and laughing at how we look.

There was also this store that sells cards but their birthday cards were very special. Its not just the normal card where they will play Happy Birthday songs..this whole range of cards have like buttons or strings and you could actually press the buttons or the strings and compose your own songs...so cool! Think it will make a nice birthday card. But its kinda ex for a card..think it costs abt 14.50.

Its abt time to go home so we make our way back to Sim Lim Tower cos Dear's car is parked there. Walked up the steep spiral carpark to reach the car. Super tiring! Dear at first asked me to wait at the pavement for him one but I told him I will pei him go get the car..haha..didn't know that it can be so tiring..haha.

It was a fun ride home..talked non-stop..even when we reached my place, we just stayed in the car and continued talking...then finally we parted...Will see you again Dear!

P.S.: From the kids to you,"Daddy! Happy Father's Day! We love you!"

From your dearest V-bear, Piggy, Piglet, Eeyore, Maidy, BHH, Vampire Hippo and Giant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home